Our Mission: Mobilizing the people of Santa Clara County to protect their homes, communities and environment from wildfires.
The Santa Clara County FireSafe Council (SCCFSC) is a local 501(c)3 non-profit organization that shares a common, vested interest in preventing and reducing losses from wildfires. We are mobilizing our community to protect their environment through education and hazardous fuel reduction. We manage wildfire risk mitigation projects to reduce the amount of dead and overgrown vegetation around homes and roads in order to protect critical infrastructure, businesses, communities and residences. We are not a county organization and our programs rely on grant funding and contributions from the community.
Chief Executive Officer
- Los Gatos Creek Watershed Collaborative Awarded $6,336,790 In New CAL FIRE Forest Health Grant Funding – May 2, 2023
- Santa Clara County FireSafe Council Awarded County Coordinator Grant – January 20, 2023
- Santa Clara County FireSafe Council leads collaboration with County wildfire officials to update important wildfire preparedness document – November 10, 2022
- Santa Clara County FireSafe Council Awarded CAL FIRE High Priority Fire Prevention Grant – October 7, 2022
- Upper Highway 9 roadside vegetation work begins November 1, 2021 – October 29, 2021
- Los Gatos Creek Watershed Collabora1ve awarded $7,500,000 CAL FIRE Forest Health Grant – June 24, 2021
SCCFSC receives donations from local partners and private residents of Santa Clara County in addition to funding from state and federal grants.
- Jun 20
Santa Clara County FireSafe Council Monthly Meeting
Jun 20 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm
Zoom - Join Zoom Mtg
SCCFSC Contact Info:
Santa Clara County FireSafe Council
14380 Saratoga Ave.
Saratoga, CA 95070-5953
Logo as JPG
Logo as PNG